8 reasons why being a property guardian with Dot Dot Dot is for you
Read on to find out how being a Dot Dot Dot guardian could be right for you
- Live in cool buildings – from pubs, libraries, doctors surgeries, offices to flats and shared properties, we’ve got them all. All our properties are safe to live in and you get a blank canvas which you can make your mark on.
- Less financial worries – with fees starting from as little as £250 pcm you can spend your money on the more important things in life, rather than spending all your paycheck on housing costs.
- Have your volunteering noticed – we’re more than just a property guardian company. At Dot Dot Dot all our guardians volunteer for 16 hours a month, with lower monthly living costs, our guardians have a little more time and can therefore engage with their community with less pressures of needing to be elsewhere to earn money. We recognise all the great work our guardians do in the community!
- Meet like minded people – we believe that people who volunteer make great guardians and vice versa. Our guardians make a place better through building a community, but we also know our properties are in safe hands.
- Flexibility – with 28 days notice either side you’re not tying yourself up in a lengthy contract, if we have to give you notice we will always do our best to rehouse you in another of our properties.
- No hidden fees – all we ask for is a deposit and your monthly licence fee, there are no agency fees.
- We like to build strong relationships with our guardians – you will get a dedicated Relationship Coordinator to guide you through your guardianship with us.
- Community feel – by being a property guardian you are making use of empty buildings and protecting them from criminal damage and squatting. We have areas with lots of guardians so you instantly become part of the guardian community.
Sign up now to be a property guardian with Dot Dot Dot or check out our available properties here.
Dot Dot Dot Property Ltd will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing by email. Please confirm you are happy to hear from us by:
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will treat your information with respect. For more information about our privacy practices please visit our website. By checking the box, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.