Dot Dot Dot does sharing
Last week we held our first viewing specifically for people wanting to find someone to share a 2-bed flat with. There was a good amount of interest and with our Dot Dot Dot matchmaking skills, the session went really well with some of the viewers really hitting it off. But why would you want to share with a stranger?
- Make new friends – living with someone new not only introduces you to them, but also a whole new circle of friends.
- Save on monthly costs – by sharing a 2-bed maisonette in Newham you make a monthly saving of £250 per person!
- Broaden your horizons – you and your housemates may be total opposites but this is a great way to learn about their hobbies and interests, and you never know you may end up trying something new.
- Share the housework – two bodies are better than one!
- Dot Dot Dot guardians are great people – all our guardians are carefully matched to our properties and are committed to their volunteering, this makes them like minded and lovely people.
“I believe that the guardians will be all hand-picked and with a special mind-set as not everybody will be willing to volunteer, a way to meet like minded people.” Current Guardian
“Once I knew that everyone was up for 16 hours of volunteering a month, I felt pretty confident they’d be great, considerate housemates, and they are.” Current Guardian
People who are up for living in a shared flat or house or sharing facilities in a large building, will be invited to view a wider range of properties and these are by far our most affordable options. Don’t be nervous about meeting people; we’ll get you chatting to potential housemates at viewings and encourage you to follow up with those who you thought you’d be up for living with. All of our Dot Dot Dot guardians go through the same application and checks process, and generally have common ground because they’ve opted in to our approach and way of living.
If you’re interested in sharing, keep an eye out for our sharer’s viewings.