27 March 2020 | | Back to Blog

What type of properties can you manage and secure with guardians?

At Dot Dot Dot we manage residential and non-residential properties which can be brought up to our standards for occupation by guardians. All properties must have electrical and gas safety certificates (if applicable), must be secure and water-tight and must be fire safe for residential occupation. We can commission works to bring properties up to these standards where it is cost-effective to do so. We have housed guardians in family houses, blocks of flats, care homes, offices, health facilities, pubs and even a castle!