27 March 2020 | | Back to Blog

Will I need to pay utilities and council tax?

In most cases, it is the guardians’ responsibility to set up and pay for the utilities (gas, electric, water) and council tax for where they are living.

In some of our properties, however, bills are included. We will specify what bills are included on the relevant property page.