1-bed flats in Gidea Park, Romford, RM2 Coming Soon
We have a range of 1-bed flats available in Gidea Park, close to Romford town centre. The building itself is situated well off the main road and on the edge of Romford Golf Club, in peaceful and leafy surroundings. The flats are a 5 minute bus ride to Romford town centre, and within 10 minutes’ walk to Gidea Park station, with Liverpool Street just half an hour’s train ride away. Living here you will have easy access to a wide range of restaurants, shops, and leisure activities, as well as the opportunity to be part of a great community of Dot Dot Dot guardians.
The flats have a bedroom, bathroom, living room and kitchen, plus communal gardens surrounding the property. Three of the flats are fully self-contained and three come with their own kitchen and bathroom, but have shared shower facilities.
Costs & Fees
The 1-bed flats are £375-550pcm including utilities and excluding council tax – no hidden costs or fees.
More information and next steps
If you want to be the first to find out more about these properties and be invited to viewings, take our guardian quiz today to start the application process. (If you have already applied to be a Dot Dot Dot guardian, you do not need to redo the quiz)
- Spacious living areas
- Communal gardens
- Quick access to local amenities
- Romford town centre nearby
- Opportunity to get to know other great Dot Dot Dot guardians
- Gidea Park station: 10 minutes’ walk
- Liverpool Street station: 40 minutes’ door-to-door by Tfl Rail
- Romford town centre: 5 minutes’ by bus
Fees & Costs
- Monthly licence fee: from £375-£550pcm depending on the size of property
- Deposit (equivalent of 5 weeks’ fees): from £433-635 depending on the property
- Fees include council tax but exclude all other bills
- No hidden costs, service charges or admin fees
Find Out More Apply Now