1-bed flats in Harpurhey, Manchester, M9 Coming Soon
Dot Dot Dot is excited to offer brand new 1-bed flats in Harpurhey, Manchester, which will be available to view from September. The properties are brand new so we will be looking for reliable guardians to look after them at the beginning of their life.
The flats are in an excellent location, just 20 minutes door-to-door to Manchester Victoria and a couple of minutes walk from local amenities including large supermarkets, post office and library.
More information and next steps
We are looking for proactive guardians that can be vigilant and keep an eye on the properties. If this sounds like you, then start our application process so you can be the first to find out more about these properties and be invited to viewings. (If you have already applied to be a Dot Dot Dot guardian, you do not need to redo the quiz)
- Excellent condition
- Close to local shops, cafes, library and post office
- Available to view from September 2019
- Manchester Victoria Station: 20 minutes door-to-door
- Bus connections to city centre: 5 minutes walk
Popular Volunteering at this LocationDot Dot Dot supports all of its guardians to volunteer at least 16 hours every month for good causes. Find out more about how volunteering and guardianship go together.Take a look at some of the volunteering opportunities in this area.
- Age UK: Exciting opportunity to be part of opening a new charity shop and advice hub at Harpurhey Shopping Centre. They need volunteers to help set up the premises and stock the shop ready for an early December opening. Once open, volunteers are needed to help the manager run the shop, serve customers, process and merchandise stock, as well as assisting in developing activities and services to support the needs and wishes of local older people.
- Manchester Youth Zone: Volunteers are vital to enable Manchester Youth Zone to reach more young people and to improve the services that they provide. Opportunities include supporting sessions through a range of activities including; arts and crafts, sports, helping young people with additional needs and performing arts. There’s also opportunities to get involved behind the scenes with admin, fundraising and event days.
Fees & Costs
- Monthly licence fee: from £163-250pcm depending on whether you take sole occupancy or live with a partner
- Refundable security payment (equivalent of 5 weeks’ fees): from £188-288 – depending on if you take sole occupancy or live with a partner
- Fees exclude council tax and utilities
- If you live here alone, you could be eligible for a 25% single occupancy council tax discount. More information available here.
- No hidden costs, service charges or admin fees
Find Out More Apply Now