1-bed flats in Salford, M6 Coming Soon
We have a selection of 1-bed self contained flats available in the leafy residential location of Salford, just 20 minutes’ bus ride to Manchester city centre and 15 minutes’ bus ride to Salford Crescent train station. Living here you will be in close proximity to other fantastic Dot Dot Dot guardians, a short journey from useful amenities in Salford Shopping Centre, as well as being a 10 minute stroll away from Buile Hill park. Salford Royal Hospital and Media City are also just 5-10 minutes’ drive.
The flats have a double bedroom, bathroom, lounge and kitchen, plus a communal terrace garden at the back of the property. You will benefit from living amongst peaceful surroundings whilst having quick and easy access to local pubs and shops.
Costs & Fees
The 1-bed flats are £300pcm excluding bills – no hidden costs or fees. If you live here as a couple you could be eligible to receive our couples’ discount of 35% off making it £195 per person per month.
More information and next steps
If you want to be the first to find out more about these properties and be invited to viewings, take our guardian quiz today to start the application process. (If you have already applied to be a Dot Dot Dot guardian, you do not need to redo the quiz)
- Double bedroom
- Sizeable living spaces with lounge, kitchen and bathroom
- Communal terrace garden
- Quick access to local amenities
- Salford Shopping Centre nearby
- Opportunity to get to know other great Dot Dot Dot guardians nearby
- Manchester city centre: 20 minutes by bus
- Salford Crescent Train Station: 15 minutes by bus
- Salford Royal Hospital : 20 minutes by bus
- Media City : 30 minutes by bus