3-bed terraced houses in central Cambridge, CB2 Currently FullView All Photos
We have two 3-bed modern terraced houses in an amazing central location in Cambridge, just a 10 minute walk from both the city centre and the train station. Each property has three double bedrooms, a living room, kitchen, bathroom and small study/studio room, as well as its own garden and parking space. Plus you can decorate the properties however you wish.
The location is excellent – you are very central, a short walk from Regent Street’s shops, bars and restaurants, and also close to lots of green space including the Botanic Gardens and the Fen Causeway.
There are also great transport links, with the train & bus station just a short 10 minute walk away.
Find out more about what’s going on in Cambridge in our blog ‘The Insider Info on Cambridge’ – with cool places to eat and visit.
Costs & Fees
The rooms are £360-405pcm each including council tax & excluding bills – no hidden costs or fees.
More information and next steps
If you want to find out more about these Cambridge properties and be invited to viewings, take our guardian quiz today to start the application process.
- Excellent central location
- Close to shops and restaurants
- 10 minute walk to city centre & train/bus stations
- Study/studio room
- Cambridge Train Station: 10 minute walk
- City Centre: 10/15 minute walk
- London King’s Cross: 45 minutes by train
Popular Volunteering at this LocationDot Dot Dot supports all of its guardians to volunteer at least 16 hours every month for good causes. Find out more about how volunteering and guardianship go together.Take a look at some of the volunteering opportunities in this area.
- Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology: Volunteers are vital to the museum and there are many different ways in which you can get involved from front of house, events and collections.
- Cambridge University Hospitals: Give some of your time to help the local community. All the roles are designed to make maximum impact on the wellbeing of the patients. They have a variety of different volunteer roles.
Fees & Costs
- Monthly licence fee: rooms from £360-405pcm depending on the property
- Deposit (equivalent of 5 weeks’ fees): from £415-467 depending on the property
- Fees include council tax but exclude all other bills
- No hidden costs, service charges or admin fees
Find Out More Apply Now