Affordable living in Central Catford, SE6 Currently Full
We have a former community centre in Central Catford. This is a great property only minutes away from Catford and Catford Bridge stations with trains into Charing Cross, Cannon Street and St Pancras. There is now one space available in this building for just £375pcm including utilities and council tax, with a shared bathroom and kitchen, and parking in front of the property. You would be sharing with two other great guardians!
Catford is a buzzing area with the property just a few minutes walk from lots of local bars including Little Nan’s and Catford Constitutional Club. The property is also situated nearby Ladywell Fields, great for the summer months!
If you’re interested, take our guardian quiz today to start the application process! (If you’ve already done the quiz, you do not need to do it again).
- Large Tesco 1 minute walk away
- Right in the heart of Catford
- Parking in the front of the property
- Few minutes walk to lots of cool local bars
- Catford Stations: 5 minutes walk
- London Bridge: 11 minutes by train from Catford Bridge
Popular Volunteering at this LocationDot Dot Dot supports all of its guardians to volunteer at least 16 hours every month for good causes. Find out more about how volunteering and guardianship go together.Take a look at some of the volunteering opportunities in this area.
- Voluntary Action Lewisham: VAL is the first step for volunteering in Lewisham, making it easy for people who live, work and study there, from all backgrounds and abilities, to get more involved in the community. You can find out about local opportunities and register your interest on their website.
- FoodCycle Lewisham: FoodCycle Lewisham is only made possible with the great volunteers giving their time, enthusiasm and energy. There are opportunities available for people to come along and cook, host guests and be involved in collecting the surplus food donations from local suppliers.