Build your community in East London, in Bow E3 Currently FullView All Photos
This is your chance to live differently and build your own community in East London. We’ve got both spacious flats and studios!
This is a really desirable location with loads going on in the local area. There is already a community of guardians living nearby so you’d be joining like-minded people in the area.
This property also boasts a laundry room, a garden and a communal space to share with the other guardians. Read more here about the makeover of the communal space – it was previously being used as an office, but we wanted to make best use of it and create a space so the guardians could meet up and hang out together within the building.
Prices start from £519 a month, including utilities but not council tax. If you’re interested in getting involved, apply now.
- Chance to create your own community in East London
- Multipurpose communal space
- Great value housing for the area
- Flats with loads of space
- Freedom to redecorate
- Close to transport links
- Bow Road Station: 5 Minute Walk
- Bow Church DLR Station: 5 Minute Walk
- Bus Routes: 5 Minute Walk
Popular Volunteering at this LocationDot Dot Dot supports all of its guardians to volunteer at least 16 hours every month for good causes. Find out more about how volunteering and guardianship go together.Take a look at some of the volunteering opportunities in this area.
- Bromley-by-Bow Centre: They have opportunities available around social care and skill swap projects.
- Bow Foodbank: The foodbank provides a much needed services to those in crisis. They have a particular need for regular committed volunteers to help load food deliveries into the church on Sundays.
- Bow Arts: Bow Arts supports community renewal across London by delivering Arts and Creative Services through their social enterprise model.
Fees & Costs
Fees: £519-£619pcm (including utilities but not council tax)Find Out More Apply Now