Creative Pad in Fulham, SW6 Currently Full
This Central London property is in an amazing location, very close to West Brompton and Fulham Broadway stations, for an incredible £519-769 per month including ALL bills. You won’t find anywhere around here more affordable than this!
This is property is perfect for anyone looking for lots of space and the added benefit of joining a great community of guardians already living there.
There are spacious communal areas, so it is perfect for creatives looking for live-work arrangements. There are also good quality kitchen facilities. It is a large building, so we are looking for proactive guardians that can be vigilant and keep an eye on the property.
We’re looking for people to move in to this great value and centrally located property. If this sounds good to you, then you just need to embark on our guardian application process before you can sign up for a viewing.
- Excellent central location
- Spacious communal areas
- Some of the lowest living costs in the area
- Close to local amenities
- Victoria station: 20 minutes by tube
- West Brompton station: 8 minutes walk
- Fulham Broadway station: 13 minutes walk
Popular Volunteering at this LocationDot Dot Dot supports all of its guardians to volunteer at least 16 hours every month for good causes. Find out more about how volunteering and guardianship go together.Take a look at some of the volunteering opportunities in this area.
- Fulham Palace: Volunteers at Fulham Palace can get involved in a range of activities from welcoming guests, film-making, and helping at events to name a few!
- St. Stephens Centre: The centre are looking for new volunteers to help provide information, refreshment services and a listening ear to HIV patients, their friends and relatives at the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital and 10 Hammersmith Broadway all part of the NHS Foundation Trust. Volunteers support patients, their partners and relatives during their visit.
- Hammersmith & Fulham Foodbank: Volunteers are the driving force behind the foodbank. There are thousands of volunteers across the UK, helping The Trussell Trust Foodbank Network get emergency food to people in crisis. There are lots of ways you can get involved.