A different sort of living in the heart of Brixton market, SW9 Currently Full
We’ve just taken on an old community centre ideal for a couple or for one person looking for more space. This is a great property only minutes away from Brixton tube station. It has a medium sized bedroom and a large spare room with a kitchenette. This could be used as a living area but also with room for a desk or an art space/studio corner.
There’s a toilet and sink as bathroom facilities. The property does not have a shower but we have included a gym membership within your monthly fee so you have access to showering facilities. The property is unfurnished with no white goods so a great chance to turn a space into a home.
There is only one property of this kind so don’t miss out and take our guardian quiz today to start the application process. We anticipate more properties in this location will be available soon after, so watch this space too.
- Lots of space to live and be creative in
- Located in the heart of Brixton
- Gym membership included in monthly fee
- Public transport: 10 minute walk to Brixton tube
- Public transport: 15 minutes travel to zone 1
Popular Volunteering at this LocationDot Dot Dot supports all of its guardians to volunteer at least 16 hours every month for good causes. Find out more about how volunteering and guardianship go together.Take a look at some of the volunteering opportunities in this area.
- The Baytree Centre: The Volunteer Service at The Baytree Centre is a diverse community of volunteers who contribute their skills and experiences to the benefit of all the women and girls who attend the centre. Volunteering opportunities at Baytree are varied, with the opportunity to work in a number of different departments and roles with adults and children or both.
- Brixton Community Base: There is a range of things you can get involved with at the Brixton Community Base, they specifically need people with marketing, fundraising and building maintenance skills.
- Age UK Lambeth: Get involved with a range of activities from events, befriending, and research.
Fees & Costs
Deposit: £750 per person
£394 – £519 per person per month
(Lower rate for people living as a couple)
Includes bills, council tax and gym membershipFind Out More Apply Now