Affordable flats with lots of space, in High Wycombe HP12 & HP13 Currently Full
We have ongoing availability for properties in the Cressex, Totteridge, Micklefield and Castlefield areas of High Wycombe. The majority of these are one or two bedroom flats that represent incredible value for the area. We have over 50 Dot Dot Dot guardians living in the area and there are lots of great local volunteering options. In our properties around High Wycombe, you get tonnes of space, freedom to redecorate and access to a great community of guardians.
Our properties in High Wycombe don’t stay empty for along, so take our guardian quiz today to apply.
- Live close to the Chilterns
- Join over 50 Dot Dot Dot guardians living in the area
- Best value housing option in and around High Wycombe
- All properties have parking available nearby
- High Wycombe Rail Station: 15 minute drive or 20 minutes by bus
Popular Volunteering at this LocationDot Dot Dot supports all of its guardians to volunteer at least 16 hours every month for good causes. Find out more about how volunteering and guardianship go together.Take a look at some of the volunteering opportunities in this area.
- Collecting & sorting donated furniture: Central Aid Furniture are a really great charity who supply second hand furniture and electrical goods to those on low incomes and in need. Volunteering is varied from sorting through donations, working in the shop and helping keep the website updated.
- Litter picking, gardening and overseeing youth gardening groups: Chiltern Rangers work with local communities to maintain local woodlands, commons, parks and other green areas in the Chiltern area.
- Wycombe Homeless Connection: Help run the overnight shelters, administrate the opening of showering and food facilities for homeless in the local area.
Fees & Costs
- Monthly licence fee 1 beds:
– For sole occupancy – from £335-412 per month
– If you’re a couple sharing you will each get a 35% discount each – i. e pay £218-280 per month per guardian
- Monthly licence fee for 2 beds:
– For sole occupancy – from £400-435 per month
– If you’re up for sharing a 2-bed with a friend or another guardian – £280-300 per month per guardian
- Refundable security payment (equivalent of 5 weeks’ fees): £252-502
- Fees include council tax and exclude utilities
- No hidden costs, service charges or admin fees.