1-bed flats in Oxford City Centre, OX2 Coming SoonView All Photos
We have a selection of 1-bed flats in excellent condition coming soon very close to the city centre. They are well located in a quiet but central location, just 10 minutes’ walk from the Westgate Centre, 10 minutes’ walk from the train station, and with shops and supermarkets close by.
The properties vary in layout but all have a double bedroom, kitchen, living room and bathroom. They’re also suitable for couples, who can take advantage of our 35% couples’ discount.
The flats are on a well-maintained estate with a shared communal green space and there’s the opportunity to have your own flower bed. You’ll also have access to car parking and secure bike storage.
Costs & Fees
Studios: £480pcm for sole occupancy. We offer a discount to couples, working out at just £312pcm per person
1-bed flats: £510pcm for sole occupancy, or £332pcm per person for couples
Large 1-bed flats: £550pcm for sole occupancy, or £358pcm per person for couples
Council Tax is included but you will need to pay all other utilities. *No hidden costs, no admin fees, no service charge.
More information and next steps
If you want to be the first to find out more about our Oxford properties and attend the viewings, take our guardian quiz today to start the application process.
- Excellent central location
- Close to shops and restaurants
- Shared green space
- Car parking
- Secure bike storage
- Communal laundry room
- City Centre: 10 minute walk
- Oxford Train Station: 10 minute walk
- Oxford Bus Station: 15 minute walk
- London Paddington: 1 hour by train
Popular Volunteering at this LocationDot Dot Dot supports all of its guardians to volunteer at least 16 hours every month for good causes. Find out more about how volunteering and guardianship go together.Take a look at some of the volunteering opportunities in this area.
- Aspire Oxford: Aspire is an employment charity and social enterprise that helps vulnerable people move into the world of work. Volunteering roles include working on fundraising, office administration and providing employment support to trainees.
- Flo’s - The Place in the Park: Flo’s is a unique, community-owned hub that was set up by, and still relies heavily on, volunteers. You can get involved with gardening, maintenance, outreach, communications and the craft stall.
- Community Action Groups Oxford: CAG Oxford has a database of over 60 different community groups looking for volunteers. Take a look at the groups in the CAG Network to find one near you, or that inspires you to get involved. You can contact groups directly via their pages on the website.
- Homeless Oxfordshire: Homeless Oxfordshire provides short term accommodation to homeless people via their hostel and community housing. Volunteer opportunities include kitchen assistants, medical appointment volunteers, events stewarding and more.
Fees & Costs
- Monthly licence fee: from £312-550pcm depending on the size of property and whether you take sole occupancy or live with a partner
- Deposit (equivalent of 5 weeks’ fees): from £360-635 depending on the property and how many people are living there
- Fees include council tax but exclude all other bills
- No hidden costs, service charges or admin fees