1-bed flats in West Didsbury, M20 Currently Full
Dot Dot Dot is thrilled to have two 1-bed flats in West Didsbury, fantastically located on major bus and tram routes into Manchester city centre. The flats sit within an attractive Victorian converted townhouse, set back from the road with a car park at the front of the property and surrounded by trees.
The flats offer double bedrooms, and generous living rooms, kitchens and bathrooms. The first flat has a larger bedroom, and is £495pcm. The second flat has a slightly smaller but still comfortable double bedroom, and has the lower price of £445pcm. Prices include council tax and exclude utilities. The flats come unfurnished as a blank canvas, meaning that you get the unique chance to put your own stamp on your flat and get creative!
You can be in the city centre in under 30 minutes, as well as having a wide range of eateries, supermarkets and other handy amenities within 5 minutes walk. Buses run every few minutes into Manchester and surrounding areas, as well as West Didsbury Metrolink being within 5 minutes stroll away.
Fog Lane Park and Hough End Playing Fields are also 10 minutes away on foot, and you can reach some lovely walks along the River Mersey in 15 minutes.
More information and next steps
If you want to be the first to find out more about these properties and be invited to viewings, take our guardian quiz today to start the application process. (If you have already applied to be a Dot Dot Dot guardian, you do not need to redo the quiz)
- Located on leafy, residential road
- Under 30 minutes to Manchester city centre
- Wide range of eateries, supermarkets and handy amenities within 5 minutes walk
- Parking available
- Unfurnished - a blank canvas for you to decorate however you like
- West Didsbury Metrolink: Under 5 minutes walk
- Manchester city centre: Under 30 minutes by bus & tram
Popular Volunteering at this LocationDot Dot Dot supports all of its guardians to volunteer at least 16 hours every month for good causes. Find out more about how volunteering and guardianship go together.
- Didsbury Good Neighbours: Didsbury Good Neighbours offers support to senior members of the community through a befriending service and a programme of weekly activities. Visit their website to find out how you can get involved to make a difference.
- Chorlton & Didsbury Foodbank: Volunteer with Chorlton & Didsbury Foodbank. They operate at three separate locations, one of which is at Christ Church Hall in West Didsbury. You can help to provide 3 days' emergency food and support to local people referred in crisis.
Fees & Costs
- Monthly licence fees: Large double room flat is £495pcm, comfortable double room flat is £445pcm
- Refundable security payment: £371-571 depending on the size of the property and how many people are living there.
- Fees include council tax & exclude utilities
- No hidden costs, service charges or admin fees