2-bed bungalows in Bolton, BL6 Coming Soon
We are thrilled to be adding to our growing guardian community in the north of England, with two lovely 2-bed bungalows, just outside of Bolton in the desirable suburbs of Horwich and Blackrod.
Both properties are close to a wide array of restaurants, supermarkets and handy amenities, as well as being extremely well connected to surrounding towns via the M61.
The properties are just 5 minutes drive from Blackrod train station with regular trains to Manchester city centre in under 30 minutes. Bolton and Wigan town centres are also just a 15 minute drive away.
The bungalows each have two generously sized bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, and living room. Both of these properties offer good sized back gardens with the potential to be developed into lovely and serene green spaces. One even has a stream running along the end of the garden with breathtaking views over the rolling hills of the Lancashire countryside.
There is off road parking on offer, as well as free street parking.
More information and next steps
If you want to be the first to find out more about our Bolton properties and attend the viewings, take our guardian quiz today to start the application process.
- Generously sized bungalows
- Two double bedrooms
- Close to local shops and supermarkets
- Car parking available
- Access to good-sized gardens
- Blackrod train station: 5 minutes drive
- Bolton town centre: 15 minutes drive
- Manchester city centre: 30 minutes away by train
Popular Volunteering at this LocationDot Dot Dot supports all of its guardians to volunteer at least 16 hours every month for good causes. Find out more about how volunteering and guardianship go together.Take a look at some of the volunteering opportunities in this area.
- Bolton Hospice: Our care aims to improve the lives of people whose illness may not be curable. We help people to live as actively as possible after diagnosis to the end of their lives, however long that might be. We place the highest value on respect and choice. You can volunteer in the charity shop, as a van driver volunteer or at The Old Bank Cafe.
- Volunteer Centre Bolton: Find the perfect volunteering opportunity for you at Volunteer Centre Bolton.
Fees & Costs
- Monthly fees are from £350-400pcm excluding utilities and council tax – no hidden costs or fees.
- If you are living here alone, you could also be eligible for a 25% single occupancy council tax discount. More information available here.