2-bed country house near Eastbourne, BN27 Coming Soon
We are thrilled to have a country house set in extensive private grounds between Battle, Eastbourne and Hailsham in East Sussex coming soon. This sizeable 2-bedroom house is located on the edge of High Weald AONB, a brief drive away from the market towns of Hailsham and Battle, where you’ll find thriving high streets with plenty of great shops and eateries.
Living here also means that you’re just 15 minutes drive from the stunning beaches of the south coast, including Pevensey Bay and Normans Bay, as well as being 20-30 minutes drive from the coastal towns of Bexhill and Hastings.
10 minutes drive away in Pevensey, there’s regular train connections to London Waterloo, and Brighton can be accessed in under an hour via the A27.
This furnished property features two good-sized bedrooms, three bathrooms, kitchen, sitting room, dining room and garden room, and is shaped around a centre courtyard complete with fountain. The grounds are extensive, with just over an acre of green space that is maintained by a regular gardener.
From inside the property, you have fantastic views over the garden and lake which partially belongs to the house. There is also private parking on offer in the courtyard.
More information and next steps
If you want to be the first to find out more about our 2-bed country house near Eastbourne and attend the viewings, take our guardian quiz today to start the application process.
- Sizeable country house with 2 bedrooms
- Extensive private grounds with lake
- A short drive from supermarkets and eateries
- Located on the edge of High Weald AONB
- Car parking available
- Pevensey Bay train station: 10 minutes drive
- Hailsham: 7 minutes drive
- Tesco Superstore & Waitrose: 7 minutes drive
- Eastbourne: 25 minutes drive
- London Waterloo: 1.5 hours door-to-door
Popular Volunteering at this LocationDot Dot Dot supports all of its guardians to volunteer at least 16 hours every month for good causes. Find out more about how volunteering and guardianship go together. Take a look at some of the volunteering opportunities in this area below.
- Hailsham Foodbank: Hailsham Foodbank provide three days’ nutritionally balanced emergency food and support to local people who are referred to them in crisis. They are part of a nationwide network of foodbanks, supported by The Trussell Trust, working to combat poverty and hunger across the UK. You can volunteer with them by helping to weigh and sort food to ensure they have the right amount of food at all times, or by helping at the foodbank helping to signpost people to further support.
- Age UK East Sussex: Volunteers allow Age UK East Sussex to provide vital support to over 15,000 older people and their families each year. They have a large number of different types of roles available, which all contribute to achieving their goal of making East Sussex a great place to grow older. You can volunteer by fundraising, befriending or working in their charity shops.
Fees & Costs
- Monthly licence fee: £1000pcm for sole occupancy or £500pcm per person for two people looking to share
- Refundable security payment (equivalent of 5 weeks’ fees): £577-1154 depending on how many people are living here
- Fees exclude council tax and utilities
- No hidden costs, service charges or admin fees