2-bed townhouse in Rochester, ME1 Currently Full
We are excited to have a fantastic opportunity for property guardianship in a quiet, residential street in Rochester, Kent. This 2-bed terraced house belongs to a couple who are long-time homeowners, and so comes fully furnished to a high standard, with a lovely cultivated garden at the back of the property. We are looking to offer this property to a couple who are interested in being responsible for the upkeep of the garden and the house whilst benefiting from a comfortable, ready-made home.
It is within 20 minutes walk to Rochester train station and the High Street, as well as being within 5 minutes stroll of a range of supermarkets, pubs and useful amenities such as a Boots and a Health Centre.
Prices are £310pcm per person excluding all bills, with a refundable security payment of £358 per person. The house is set over two floors, with two bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor, and a living room, dining room, garden room and kitchen on the ground floor. The garden can be accessed via the garden room, and consists of a terrace with shrubs and seating area beyond.
More information and next steps
If you want to be the first to find out more about these properties and be invited to viewings, take our guardian quiz today to start the application process. (If you have already applied to be a Dot Dot Dot guardian, you do not need to redo the quiz)
- On a quiet, residential street
- 5 minutes walk to Supermarkets, pubs and useful amenities such as Boots and a Health Centre
- 15 minutes walk to Rochester High Street
- Jackson’s Field park nearby with great views over the town
- London Victoria: 45 minutes Southeastern railway
- London Cannon Street : 45 minutes Southeastern railway
- London Kings Cross St Pancras: 45 minutes Southeastern railway