A place to live, work and give back in Whitechapel, E1 Currently Full
Dot Dot Dot is delighted to offer housing in a large building on a prominent high street location in E1. We are housing around 90 people in clusters of flats of five people (with five people sharing a kitchen). Be part of this exciting and impressive building: guardians are actively involved in bringing this building to life, including community and social activities on the ground floor and basement level. If you haven’t done so already, apply to be a Dot Dot Dot guardian. If you have already completed our application, keep an eye on your emails for more information on viewings.
You can live alongside like-minded people sharing comfortable communal spaces, including a great co-working / living room, and a big rooftop with Instagram worthy views.
There is the option of having an extra room on the same floor for just £55 a month. This could be your work space, walk-in wardrobe, studio or an extra chill out room!
Rooms with shared facilities and rooms with en suites with shared kitchens are only suitable for single occupation. Studios with a private kitchen and bathroom are suitable for couples.
Our Community Host, is on hand to to make sure this is a great place to live. She is already busy organising guardian get-togethers, supporting volunteering activity and generally ensuring there’s a great community feel.
What do our Whitechapel guardians say?
“There’s an instant community feel here which is great. Looking forward to organising movie nights and board games nights with the other guardians.” – Caitlin
“Being a guardian here you have a place to work, a place to socialise and place of your own.” – Alex
“It’s great because I often work from home. Because it’s a huge building you have your own space, but if you want to hang out with other guardians you can.” – Sarah
“It’s a really cool place – I can use it to work in like an office, and there’s already a great community.” – Pete
Find out more about what’s going on in Whitechapel in our blog ‘the property, the volunteering and the area’.
- A new type of central London community
- Live-work options available - an extra space so you can work from home for just £55pcm
- All-inclusive rate includes utilities and council tax
- Laundry room
- Internet will be included in the communal living / co-working space on the ground floor
- Rooftop with incredible views of the city
- Snooker room
- A Swap Shop where you can share, donate and re-use items
- Aldgate East station: 5 minutes walk
- Whitechapel station: 5 mintues walk
Fees & Costs
- Monthly licence fees: £515-720pcm depending on the size of the room
- Refundable security payment (equivalent of 5 weeks’ fees): from £594-831 depending on the size of the room
- Fees include council tax and utilities
- No hidden costs, service charges or admin fees
Find Out More Apply Now