Some of London’s best value housing in Abbey Wood SE2 Currently Full
Dot Dot Dot guardians have been living in Abbey Wood since 2014. With around 40 individuals occupying spaces locally, we are searching for more great guardians to join this already thriving community.
The properties are a short walk from the train station, have lots of local volunteering opportunities and offers living in a large community of guardians. Our properties range from 1-bed flats to large town houses.
The properties are spacious, light and offer brilliant value living for the area starting at £237-564pcm excluding bills. Prices vary depending on the size of the property and how many guardians are living there.
Please register your interest and take our guardian quiz.
- Part of an iconic 1960s brutalist development
- Flats each have large living rooms, kitchen areas, bathroom and a separate bedroom
- An array of interesting and worthwhile local volunteering opportunities
- Abbey Wood station: 10 minute walk, with regular trains into Cannon Street and Charing Cross
- Bus routes: regular buses to Lewisham and Greenwich
- Woolwich Arsenal DLR station: short bus journey away
Popular Volunteering at this LocationDot Dot Dot supports all of its guardians to volunteer at least 16 hours every month for good causes. Find out more about how volunteering and guardianship go together.Take a look at some of the volunteering opportunities in this area.
- Thames 21: You can get involved in river clean-ups, leading groups to tidy areas around the Thames. They're really focused on making a positive impact on the environment.
- Crossness Engines: The site is a historic victorian pumping station that provides educational days out for school children as well as preserving an important piece of history. A mix of gardening, event coordination and more specialised volunteering are all welcome.
Fees & Costs
- The 1-bed flats are £365-390pcm depending on the size of the property and the number of guardians living there. Couples receive a 35% discount each on a 1-bed flat, so you could pay as little as £237pcm each.
The 3-bed house would be ideal for a couple or friends looking to share – monthly fees:
- £260 per person for three people sharing
- £282 per person for two people sharing
- £564 for sole occupancy
- Refundable security payment (equivalent of 5 weeks’ fees): from £273-651 depending on the property and how many people are living there
- Fees exclude utilities and council tax
- No hidden costs, service charges or admin fees