Affordable rooms in the heart of Cambridge CB2 Currently Full
We have an extremely well located room available from 28th February in Cambridge. This is a unique opportunity to live communally in the city centre!
They are in the heart of the city, close to transport links, shopping and the University. Less than 10 minutes walk from the train station with parkland right on your doorstep.
We have one large double bedroom available for £419pcm including bills.
Find out more about what’s going on in Cambridge in our blog ‘The Insider Info on Cambridge’ – with cool places to eat and visit.
More information and next steps
Interested in becoming part of our growing community of guardians in Cambridge? If you want to find out more about our Cambridge properties and be the first to hear about viewings for this property, take our guardian quiz today to start the application process.
- Best value housing in an increasingly expensive area
- Close to all transport links, shopping and other amenities
- Chance to live communally in the city centre
- Cambridge Train Station: 10 Minute Walk
- Cambridge Bus Station: 5 Minute Walk
- Kings Cross Train Station, London: 55 Minute Journey
Popular Volunteering at this LocationDot Dot Dot supports all of its guardians to volunteer at least 16 hours every month for good causes. Find out more about how volunteering and guardianship go together.Take a look at some of the volunteering opportunities in this area.
- Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology: Volunteers are vital to the museum and there are many different ways in which you can get involved from front of house, events and collections.
- Cambridge University Hospitals: Give some of your time to help the local community. All the roles are designed to make maximum impact on the wellbeing of the patients. They have a variety of different volunteer roles.
Fees & Costs
- Monthly licence fee: from £267 – £519pcm per guardian including all bills – varies depending on the size of the room and whether you take sole occupancy of the room or share as a couple
- Refundable security payment (equivalent of 5 weeks’ fees): from £308-599 depending on the size of the room and how many people are living there
- Fees include council tax and utilities
- No hidden costs, service charges or admin fees