Affordable rooms in the heart of Cambridge CB2 Currently FullView All Photos
We have extremely well located rooms available in Cambridge. This is a unique opportunity to live communally in the city centre!
They are in the heart of the city, close to transport links, shopping and the University. Less than 10 minutes walk from the train station with parkland right on your doorstep.
Find out more about what’s going on in Cambridge in our blog ‘The Insider Info on Cambridge’ – with cool places to eat and visit.
Costs and Fees
Price range from £380 – £519 per guardian per month including all bills.
If you’d be interested in living in some of this affordable housing in Cambridge, please apply now.
- Best value housing in an increasingly expensive area
- Close to all transport links, shopping and other amenities
- Chance to live communally in the city centre
- Cambridge Train Station: 10 Minute Walk
- Cambridge Bus Station: 5 Minute Walk
- Kings Cross Train Station, London: 55 Minute Journey
Popular Volunteering at this LocationDot Dot Dot supports all of its guardians to volunteer at least 16 hours every month for good causes. Find out more about how volunteering and guardianship go together.Take a look at some of the volunteering opportunities in this area.
- Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology: Volunteers are vital to the museum and there are many different ways in which you can get involved from front of house, events and collections.
- Cambridge University Hospitals: Give some of your time to help the local community. All the roles are designed to make maximum impact on the wellbeing of the patients. They have a variety of different volunteer roles.
Fees & Costs
Fees: £279 – £519 per guardian per month including all bills.
Lower rate represents room being taken by a couple and the higher rate represents sole occupancy of the room.Find Out More Apply Now