Beautiful 3 bedroom house, in High Wycombe HP13 Currently Full
Most of our properties in High Wycombe are flats, but we also have a delightful 3 bedroom house in Central High Wycombe. There is currently one guardian housed there but we are looking to house one more person. There would be plenty of room to share. The room is £220 per month. We think this represents some of the best value housing in Buckinghamshire.
The house is spread over two floors and has a huge lounge as well as a dining area. The bedrooms are spacious with lovely wooden floorboards. There’s parking on site and the rail station is a 5 minute drive.
In our properties in High Wycombe, you get tonnes of space, freedom to redecorate and access to a great community of guardians. But our properties in High Wycombe don’t stay empty for long, so take our guardian quiz today to apply if you would be interested in living here in future.
- 5 Minute Drive to High Wycombe Rail Station
- 50 guardians in the area
- Close to the Chilterns
- Parking on site
- High Wycombe Rail Station: 5 minute drive
Popular Volunteering at this LocationDot Dot Dot supports all of its guardians to volunteer at least 16 hours every month for good causes. Find out more about how volunteering and guardianship go together.Take a look at some of the volunteering opportunities in this area.
- Collecting & sorting donated furniture: Central Aid Furniture are a really great charity who supply second hand furniture and electrical goods to those on low incomes and in need. Volunteering is varied from sorting through donations, working in the shop and helping keep the website updated.
- Litter picking, gardening and overseeing youth gardening groups: Chiltern Rangers work with local communities to maintain local woodlands, commons, parks and other green areas in the Chiltern area.
- Wycombe Homeless Connection: Help run the overnight shelters, administrate the opening of showering and food facilities for homeless in the local area.