City centre flats in Sheffield, S1 Coming Soon
We are excited to offer a unique opportunity for community living in a large property in a fantastic city centre location, situated 15 minutes’ walk from Sheffield train station and 10 minutes’ walk from both the University of Sheffield and Sheffield Hallam University. Right on your doorstep there are bars, restaurants, shops and Devonshire Green. Exploring the rest of town is also made easy with the closest bus stop just two minutes’ walk away or three minutes to the nearest tram.
This is a large property and we’re excited about building a great community of guardians here. The property offers generously sized spaces, featuring good quality kitchens, bathrooms and bedrooms. There is the opportunity to take a room in a shared flat or have a whole flat to yourself.
Cost & Fees
Rooms starting from £300pcm excl. bills – no hidden fees or costs
More information and next steps
This property is perfect for anyone looking for an unbeatable central location and the added benefit of living within a great community of guardians. If this sounds like you, complete our guardian application process so you can sign up for a viewing.
- Amazing central location
- Live alongside like-minded neighbours in a large guardian community
- Very close to local shops and cafes
- Sheffield Station: 15 minutes’ walk
- Sheffield Bus Station: 10 minutes’ walk
- Sheffield Universities: 10 minutes’ walk
Popular Volunteering at this LocationDot Dot Dot supports all of its guardians to volunteer at least 16 hours every month for good causes. Find out more about how volunteering and guardianship go together.Take a look at some of the volunteering opportunities in this area.
- Volunteer Centre Sheffield : The Volunteer Centre provides information, advice and support to people who would like to volunteer or find out more about volunteering in the local area.
- The Snowdrop Project: Activity Volunteers encourage social inclusion and integration by facilitating community activities and providing childcare. Through this they enable clients to engage with fun activities such as sewing and empower them to learn new skills and make friends.
- Sheffield Carers Centre: Hospital Liaison Volunteers promote the Carers Centre services. Through engaging with family and friends of patients and working with ward staff, the aim is to identify new carers and provide information about the support available to them.
- Cathedral Archer Project: Volunteers play an essential role in the operation of CAP. They hold inductions throughout the year along with training sessions in homelessness, complex needs, trauma informed care and CAP policies and procedures. There's various ways you can support the project.
Fees & Costs
- Monthly licence fee: rooms from £300pcm
- Deposit (equivalent of 5 weeks’ fees): from £346
- Fees exclude council tax and utilities
- No hidden costs, service charges or admin fees
Find Out More Apply Now