Double rooms in shared property in Hammersmith, W6 Available Immediately
Dot Dot Dot is thrilled to have a large 4-bed town house available in an attractive, leafy area just 5 minutes’ walk from Ravenscourt Park Station. With access to the district line, you can travel direct to central London within half an hour, as well as there being major bus routes at the end of the street. Within 5 minutes’ walk, you can reach supermarkets, restaurants, parks and a large shopping centre.
The four rooms are spread over three floors, with the top floor having the option of being a 2-bed self contained flat. The first two floors’ facilities and space can be occupied exclusively by two people, however there will be a communal route through to the top floor flat.
The lower half of the house and the top floor flat will both have their own kitchen, living room, bathroom and two double bedrooms.
Costs & Fees
Double room: £575pcm including council tax and utilities, plus a deposit of £663. No hidden costs, no extra admin fees, no service charge.
More information and next steps
If you want to be the first to find out more about these properties and be invited to viewings, take our guardian quiz today to start the application process. (If you have already applied to be a Dot Dot Dot guardian, you do not need to redo the quiz)
- Desirable area in west London
- 2 minutes’ walk to high street with Tesco Metro, eateries and post office
- 10 minutes’ walk to large Sainsbury’s and shopping centre
- 5 minutes’ walk to Thames path
- Ravenscourt Park Station: 5 minutes’ walk
- Charing Cross: 25 minutes’ by District Line
Fees & Costs
- Double room: £575pcm including council tax and utilities
- Deposit (equivalent of 5 weeks’ fees): £663
- Fees include council tax and utilities
- No hidden costs, no extra admin fees, no service charge.