1 & 2-bed flats in Letchworth, SG6 Coming Soon
We have a range of well located 1 & 2-bed flats in Letchworth city centre, just a few minutes walk to the train station with quick links to London King’s Cross, Cambridge and Stevenage. Garden Square Shopping Centre is also very close by, where there is an array of useful shops including a large Morrisons and a cinema.
More information and next steps
If you want to be the first to find out more about these properties and be invited to viewings, take our guardian quiz today to start the application process. (If you have already applied to be a Dot Dot Dot guardian, you do not need to redo the quiz)
- Most kitchens come with built in oven and hobs
- Excellent location
- Norton Common, Garden Square Shopping Centre and Morrisons supermarket all within 5 minutes walk
- Letchworth train station: 2 minutes walk
- London King's Cross: 45 minutes by train
- Letchworth city centre: 5 minutes walk
- Cambridge city centre: 30 minutes by train
- Stevenage: 15 minutes by train
Popular Volunteering at this LocationDot Dot Dot supports all of its guardians to volunteer at least 16 hours every month for good causes. Find out more about how volunteering and guardianship go together.Take a look at some of the volunteering opportunities in this area.
- Letchworth Foodbank: Volunteers are the driving force behind foodbanks. Letchworth Foodbank has opportunities to get involved behind the scenes at the warehouse or at the foodback centre itself.
- #TeamsHerts Volunteering: #TeamHerts Volunteering makes it quick and easy for you to give your time and do great things for Hertfordshire. You can search for a wide range of volunteering opportunities on their website.
- Love Letchworth: Letchworth Garden City hold numerous events all year round. Some of these events could not take place without the help of volunteers. Get involved to help keep Letchworth Garden City Town Centre a vibrant place for both residents and visitors.
- Friends of Norton Common: Working parties are run to help maintain and improve the common. The work takes place in many different forms but includes: keeping the paths and streams clear of debris, scrub clearance, tree planting and small projects. All that is required is just a willing pair of hands. Check out their upcoming sessions.
- Best Before Cafe: The Best Before Cafe is run by volunteers that feel surplus or unsold supermarket food should not go into landfill. They hold a weekly pop up cafe and pay as you feel Food Boutique. Their aim is to reduce food waste, campaign to make the food system fairer and more sustainable, by supporting the local community.
Fees & Costs
- Monthly licence fee 1-bed: £379pcm for sole occupancy or £232 per person for couples
- Monthly licence fee 2-beds: £465pcm for sole occupancy or £285 per person for friends or couples looking to share
- Refundable security payment (equivalent of 5 weeks’ fees): from £268-537 depending on the property and how many people are living there
- Fees include council tax and exclude utilities
- No hidden costs, service charges or admin fees
Find Out More Apply Now