1 & 2-bed flats in Letchworth, SG6 Coming Soon
We have a range of well located 1 & 2-bed flats in Letchworth city centre, just a few minutes’ walk to the train station with quick links to London King’s Cross. Garden Square Shopping Centre is also very close by, where there is an array of useful shops including a large Morrisons and a cinema.
Costs & Fees
1-bed: £280pcm for sole occupancy or £182 per person for couples
2-beds: £350pcm for sole occupancy or £227 per person for friends or couples looking to share
Fees are excluding council tax and utilities, you will need to pay for these yourself
*No hidden costs, no extra admin fees, no service charge.
More information and next steps
If you want to be the first to find out more about these properties and be invited to viewings, take our guardian quiz today to start the application process. (If you have already applied to be a Dot Dot Dot guardian, you do not need to redo the quiz)
- Most kitchens come with built in oven and hobs
- Excellent location
- Norton Common, Garden Square Shopping Centre and Morrisons supermarket all within 5 minutes’ walk
- Letchworth train station: 2 minutes’ walk
- London King's Cross: 45 minutes’ by train
- Letchworth city centre: 5 minutes’ walk
Popular Volunteering at this LocationDot Dot Dot supports all of its guardians to volunteer at least 16 hours every month for good causes. Find out more about how volunteering and guardianship go together.Take a look at some of the volunteering opportunities in this area.
- Letchworth Foodbank: Volunteers are the driving force behind foodbanks. Letchworth Foodbank has opportunities to get involved behind the scenes at the warehouse or at the foodback centre itself.
- Teams Herts: Team Herts makes it quick and easy for you to give your time and do great things for Hertfordshire. You can search for a wide range of volunteering opportunities on their website.
- Love Letchworth: Letchworth Garden City hold numerous events all year round. Some of these events could not take place without the help of volunteers. Get involved to help keep Letchworth Garden City Town Centre a vibrant place for both residents and visitors.
Fees & Costs
- Monthly licence fee: from £182-£350pcm depending on the size of property and whether you take sole occupancy or live with a partner or friend
- Deposit (equivalent of 5 weeks’ fees): from £210-404 depending on the property and how many people are living there
- Fees exclude council tax and utilities
- No hidden costs, service charges or admin fees
Find Out More Apply Now