Flats in Rotherham, SG65 Coming Soon
We are excited to offer 1-bed flats in a fantastic location in Rotherham, just 10 minutes’ walk to Rotherham Central train station. The train offers quick and easy access to Sheffield city centre and Meadowhall shopping centre. Just a stone’s throw away from the flats there are cafes, shops and Clifton Park.
The flats have recently been refurbished so are in excellent condition. The majority of the properties are 1-bed flats, but some 2-bed flats will be available.
Cost & Fees
Monthly fees are £300pcm incl. Council Tax but excl. utilities – no hidden costs or fees.
Couples sharing a 1-bed flat will be eligible for our 35% couple’s discount. Or if you are living here alone, you could also be eligible for a 25% single occupancy council tax discount. More information available here.
More information and next steps
If you want to be the first to find out more about our Rotherham properties and attend the viewings, take our guardian quiz today to start the application process.
- Newly decorated and furnished
- Live alongside like-minded neighbours
- Town centre location
- Close to local shops and cafes
- Access to shared car park
- Rotherham Central station: 10 minutes’ walk
- Sheffield: 16 minutes by train
- Meadowhall Interchange: 6 minutes by train
Popular Volunteering at this LocationDot Dot Dot supports all of its guardians to volunteer at least 16 hours every month for good causes. Find out more about how volunteering and guardianship go together.Take a look at some of the volunteering opportunities in this area.
- The Volunteer Centre Rotherham: promotes volunteering across the borough and gives advice on how to find out about volunteering opportunities involving organisations in and around Rotherham.
- The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust: recruit volunteers to work in clinical and non-clinical areas, to support and enhance the experience of patients and visitors. These include supporting mealtimes on wards, library trolley service, outpatient clinics and Macmillan cancer information support.
- Citizens Advice Rotherham & District: support the delivery of advice to the people of Rotherham. They have a number of volunteering roles including Adviser, Macmillan Advocate and Campaigner.
Fees & Costs
Fees: Monthly fees are £300pcm incl. Council Tax but excl. Utilities.
Couples sharing a 1-bed flat will be eligible for our 35% couple’s discount. Or if you are living here alone, you could also be eligible for a 25% single occupancy council tax discount. More information available here.Find Out More Apply Now