Modern flats in Uxbridge, UB8 Available Immediately
We have a number of flats available in a lovely leafy location just 10 minutes’ walk to Uxbridge town centre and 15 minutes’ walk from the tube station, with access to the Metropolitan and Piccadilly lines.
The flats have double bedrooms, a bathroom and an open plan kitchen and living room. Plus, living here you’ll also have access to secure bike storage.
Costs & Fees
£365 – £730pcm including council tax & excluding utilities
Monthly fees vary depending on the size of the property and how many people are sharing. The lower fee represents either a couple or two friends sharing a smaller 2-bed flat.
*No hidden costs, no admin fees, no service charge. Council Tax is included but you will need to pay all other utilities.
More information and next steps
If you want to be the first to find out more about these properties and be invited to viewings, take our guardian quiz today to start the application process. (If you have already applied to be a Dot Dot Dot guardian, you do not need to redo the quiz)
- Open plan kitchen and living room
- All flats have a fridge freezer and some will have hobs & ovens
- Good condition
- Excellent location
- Secure bike storage
- Nearby on-street parking
- Uxbridge Underground Station: 15 minute walk
- Uxbridge town centre: 10 minute walk
Popular Volunteering at this LocationDot Dot Dot supports all of its guardians to volunteer at least 16 hours every month for good causes. Find out more about how volunteering and guardianship go together.Take a look at some of the volunteering opportunities in this area.
- Age UK Hillingdon: Without volunteers, Age UK would not be able to maintain the wide range of vital services they offer within the borough. Volunteering opportunities include; social wellbeing, befriending, retail assistants and more.
- Hillingdon Foodbank: The Hillingdon foodbank has the need for regular volunteers to help with sorting donations at the warehouse, driving, web editing and meeting clients at the main foodbank centre.
Fees & Costs
- Monthly licence fee: from £365-£730pcm depending on the size of property and whether you take sole occupancy or live with a partner or friend
- Deposit (equivalent of 5 weeks’ fees): from £421-842 depending on the property and how many people are living there
- Fees include council tax but exclude all other bills
- No hidden costs, service charges or admin fees