Large flats in great condition, in Bourne End SL8 Currently Full
We have a number of lovely flats in an idyllic semi-rural location in Bourne End. This is just outside of High Wycombe and well-connected to the surrounding area by road, bus and rail.
Our flats here represent fantastic value, with prices starting at £380 per month including council tax and excluding all other bills. All our flats in Bourne End have large amount of space. Shops and amenities are a short walk away and there’s also a delightful stretch of river close by.
If you’d be interested in being housed here, take our guardian quiz and apply now.
- Lovely semi-rural location
- Well-connected area
- Short walk to shops and amenities
- Short walk to the river
- 10 Guardians already living in the building
- High Wycombe Rail Station: 15 minute drive
- Bourne End Rail Station: 5 minute walk
Popular Volunteering at this LocationDot Dot Dot supports all of its guardians to volunteer at least 16 hours every month for good causes. Find out more about how volunteering and guardianship go together.Take a look at some of the volunteering opportunities in this area.
- Wye Valley Volunteers: Wye Valley Volunteers runs a number of services aimed at helping the disadvantaged in the community. You can get involved with community transport, home visiting service or social activities.
Fees & Costs
- Monthly licence fee: flats from £380pcm
- Deposit (equivalent of 5 weeks’ fees): from £438 depending on the property
- Fees include council tax but exclude all other bills
- No hidden costs, service charges or admin fees