Large shared property in Barkingside, IG6 Coming Soon
We have a fantastic opportunity for community living in a large property in Barkingside, situated just 10 minutes’ walk to the Central Line. This property offers a huge amount of space with every room having the option of an extra room for storage, or to be used as a studio/study.
There are a number of kitchens and bathrooms to share between the guardians, plus, plenty of communal spaces to make your own. This property also boasts a lovely garden.
Living here you’ll benefit from nearby amenities in Barkingside, with a large Tesco 7 minutes’ walk away and Barkingside High Street 15 minutes’ walk. Plus, the beautiful Fairlop Country Park is just 10 minutes’ walk away.
There’s also easy access into central London on the Central Line from Barkingside station which is a 10 minute walk from the property. Regular bus services to Ilford and Barking are 5-10 minutes’ walk away.
Costs & Fees
Double rooms from £430pcm including utilities and council tax – no hidden costs or fees.
More information and next steps
This property is perfect for anyone looking for lots of space and the added benefit of living in a great community of guardians. If this sounds like you, complete our guardian application process so you can sign up for a viewing.
- Huge amount of space
- Large garden with a terrace
- Spacious communal areas
- Close to local shops and cafes on Barkingside High Street
- Community of 10 guardians
- Option of an extra room for storage or to be used as a studio/study
- Laundry room
- Barkingside Station: 10 minutes’ walk
- Stratford Station: 30 minutes by tube
- Bank Station: 40 minutes by tube
Popular Volunteering at this LocationDot Dot Dot supports all of its guardians to volunteer at least 16 hours every month for good causes. Find out more about how volunteering and guardianship go together.Take a look at some of the volunteering opportunities in this area.
- Scope Charity Shop: Volunteer at Scope charity shop on Barkingside High Street. There are a range of different volunteering roles including; helping customers, working on the till, arranging window dressing and displays, and sorting donations.
- Volunteer Centre Redbridge: The Volunteer Centre Redbridge offers information, advice and guidance for anyone who lives in Redbridge. Check out lots of local volunteering opportunities on their website.
Fees & Costs
Monthly fees: From £430pcm including utilities and council tax – no hidden fees or charges
Deposit: £750Find Out More Apply Now