Live differently in former Canning Town youth club, E16 Currently Full
Dot Dot Dot is excited to present a former youth club in Canning Town, in partnership with Community Links, an east London based charity who own the building. The property itself is on the site of the old Canning Town Library and the Community Links office, and so it will maintain close ties with the charity who will be able to assist you with volunteering.
This two storey property is comprised of a kitchen, bathroom and two spacious living rooms on the ground floor, and three rooms on the top floor for you to use however you like. There are no laundry facilities, however there is a laundrette within 2 minutes’ walk. It is situated with immediate access to Barking Road high street where you can find supermarkets, restaurants and plenty of other useful amenities. At just 5 minutes’ walk from Canning Town station, it is extremely well-located for fast access to Stratford and central London on DLR and Jubilee lines.
We think this interesting and quirky property is perfect for a couple, so apply now if you think this could be you!
Costs & Fees
£340pcm per person for a couple / £680 for sole occupancy
Fees are including council tax and excluding utilities. *No hidden costs, no extra admin fees, no service charge.
More information and next steps
If you want to be the first to find out more about these properties and be invited to viewings, take our guardian quiz today to start the application process. (If you have already applied to be a Dot Dot Dot guardian, you do not need to redo the quiz)
- Large former youth club
- Immediate access to Barking Road, with supermarkets, restaurants and useful amenities
- Plenty of space to use however you choose
- Canning Town station: 5 minutes’ walk
- Stratford: 25 minutes’ by DLR
- London Bridge: 20 minutes’ by Jubilee Line
Popular Volunteering at this LocationDot Dot Dot supports all of its guardians to volunteer at least 16 hours every month for good causes. Find out more about how volunteering and guardianship go together.Take a look at some of the volunteering opportunities in this area.
- Community Links: Community Links is a community charity based in east London. Their mission is to support groups of people to work together in order to remove barriers, prevent the recurrence of problems, and to progress and thrive in their communities. Volunteers are a crucial element for Community Links in order for them to instill positive development in east London.
Fees & Costs
- Monthly licence fee: £680pcm sole occupancy / £340pcm per guardian for couples
- Deposit (equivalent of 5 weeks’ fees): £785 for sole occupancy / £392 per person for couples
- Fees include council tax and utilities
- No hidden costs, service charges or admin fees