Giant spaces in former school in Coulsdon Town, CR5 Currently Full
Here’s your chance for some old school living! This property boasts huge spaces in an amazing old school in Coulsdon, Croydon for just £350pcm ALL in.
The building is huge so living here you’ll have plenty of space to yourself, but also large communal areas to share with the other guardians in the building. This is a great opportunity to build a friendly community in the property, and also become part of our well established Croydon community.
If you’re ready to escape busy city life, there is a lovely village feel to Coulsdon Town with everything you need nearby. The property is located just five minutes walk from the station and from there you can still be in the city in half an hour!
Sound good? Take our guardian quiz to apply for a space here.
- Spacious rooms with high ceilings
- Chance to live in an old school
- Village feel to Coulsdon Town
- Huge kitchen with multiple cookers
- 5 minutes walk from Aldi, Waitrose and Boots
- Coulsdon Town Station: 5 minutes walk
- Coulsdon South Station: 10 minutes walk
- London Victoria: 40 minutes door to door
Popular Volunteering at this LocationDot Dot Dot supports all of its guardians to volunteer at least 16 hours every month for good causes. Find out more about how volunteering and guardianship go together.Take a look at some of the volunteering opportunities in this area.
- Oasis Academy Coulsdon: There are many opportunities to get involved in volunteering and share your skills, talents and time to help make a positive contribution to the life of the Academy and the students themselves. To name a few; lunchtime supervision, enrichment clubs and activities, reading listeners, mentors and sports team assistants.
- Friends of the Elderly: Volunteers are invaluable to the work FOTE can achieve. Whether you’re looking to make a difference in your community, learn valuable skills or make new friends, they have a number of flexible volunteering opportunities available - with local roles in Coulsdon.
- Scope: The Coulsdon Scope charity shop sells quality new and second-hand clothes, books and many other things. There are opportunities for volunteering in the store.
Fees & Costs
- Monthly licence fee: rooms for £350pcm
- Refundable security payment (equivalent of 5 weeks’ fees): £404
- Fees include council tax and utilities
- No hidden costs, service charges or admin fees