Great value East London flats, in Poplar E14 Currently Full
Poplar is one of Dot Dot Dot’s longest standing areas. We have had guardians here in various great value properties since 2014. This is some of the city’s best value housing in a vibrant area of East London.
We have some 3-bed flats which are perfect for couples or friends looking to share. Living here you’ll have lots of space. They’re in great locations – we have two flats just 10-15 minutes walk from All Saints DLR station.
If you haven’t already applied to be a Dot Dot Dot guardian, please sign up here (you only need to apply once).
- Quick access to Central London and East London
- Vibrant area of East London
- Large community of guardians in the vicinity
- DLR: Close to several DLR stations including Poplar, Langdon Park and All Saints
- Walking: Close walk to Canary Wharf
Popular Volunteering at this LocationDot Dot Dot supports all of its guardians to volunteer at least 16 hours every month for good causes. Find out more about how volunteering and guardianship go together.Take a look at some of the volunteering opportunities in this area.
- Poplar HARCA: There are so many great ways to get involved, from leading a community group to supporting events.
- Spotlight Youth Centre: By volunteering with here you will be supporting young people’s development and empowering the wider community. You will also be working alongside a large team consisting of staff, volunteers and incredible partners! Opportunities include; outreach support, youth support, creative support, front of house and administration volunteers.
- Ideas Store: They are looking to recruit local people who are willing to volunteer in their local library, Idea Store or learning centre. You could be a reading buddy, digital buddy or book break volunteer.
Fees & Costs
- Monthly licence fee: from £390-800pcm depending on the size of property and whether you take sole occupancy or live with a partner or friend
- Refundable security payment (equivalent of 5 weeks’ fees): from £450-923 depending on the property and how many people are living there
- Fees exclude council tax and utilities
- No hidden costs, service charges or admin fees
Find Out More Apply Now