Spacious rooms near Mill Road in Cambridge, CB1 Available Immediately
We have a large commercial building in an amazing location in Cambridge, CB1 – located just off Mill Road. Whether you want a charity shop bargain, a delicious meal or to grab a pint in a great nearby pub, the area offers something for everyone. Plus you are just a 15 minute walk from the train station and 15 minutes by bus to the city centre.
The property has four large bedrooms, two large communal spaces, kitchen and three bathrooms, and you can decorate the spaces however you wish. It is spacious, light and in great condition. Living here you’ll also benefit from a garden and parking.
This is your chance to live communally in the city as you’ll be sharing the space with other guardians. All our guardians go through the same application process and are up for volunteering, so you would be living alongside like-minded and conscientious housemates.
Find out more about what’s going on in Cambridge in our blog ‘The Insider Info on Cambridge’ – with cool places to eat and visit.
More information and next steps
Interested in becoming part of our growing community of guardians in Cambridge? If you want to find out more about our Cambridge properties and be the first to hear about viewings for this property, take our guardian quiz today to start the application process.
- Excellent location
- Close to independent shops and restaurants
- 15 minute walk to train station
- 15 minutes by bus to city centre
- Former commercial building
- Parking available
- Cambridge Train Station: 15 minute walk
- Addenbrooke’s Hospital: 20 minutes by bus
- London King’s Cross: 50 minutes by train
Popular Volunteering at this LocationDot Dot Dot supports all of its guardians to volunteer at least 16 hours every month for good causes. Find out more about how volunteering and guardianship go together.Take a look at some of the volunteering opportunities in this area.
- Arthur Rank Hospice Charity: there are lots of ways to get involved with supporting people in Cambridgeshire who live with life-limiting illnesses. There are opportunities to volunteer in the hospice, help fundraise or work in the charity shops - there’s one conveniently located on Mill Road.
- Cambridge Convoy Refugee Action Group: this charity coordinates the logistics of sending donations and volunteers to help refugees in the Calais area. You can join a convoy to Calais, arrange donation drop offs or help organise a fundraiser - they are looking for a variety of skills so get in touch.
Fees & Costs
- Monthly licence fee: £400pcm per room
- Refundable security payment (equivalent of 5 weeks’ fees): £462
- Fees include council tax and utilities
- No hidden costs, service charges or admin fees
Find Out More Apply Now