Self-contained flats in Downley, High Wycombe, HP13 Currently Full
Want to move into a great community? This flat is located in an area of established Dot Dot Dot guardians and offers great value: for sole occupancy of the flat the fee is £337pcm, or if you’re up for sharing with a partner you’ll benefit from our couples’ discount and pay £220pcm per person. Fees are including council tax but excluding all other bills.
The flats are self-contained 1 bed flats with a communal laundry room in the block, including washers and dryers. Plus, there is a communal car park available at the front of the property.
The flats are well located, just 10 minutes drive to High Wycombe station and surrounded by lots of green space around with West Wycombe Park close-by.
Don’t miss out on living in these lovely flats – apply today.
- Close to lots of green space
- Laundry room with washer and dryer on site
- Communal parking at the front of the property
- In a building with six other guardians
- High Wycombe Station: Less than 10 minutes drive
Popular Volunteering at this LocationDot Dot Dot supports all of its guardians to volunteer at least 16 hours every month for good causes. Find out more about how volunteering and guardianship go together.Take a look at some of the volunteering opportunities in this area.
- Collecting & sorting donated furniture: Central Aid Furniture are a really great charity who supply second hand furniture and electrical goods to those on low incomes and in need. Volunteering is varied from sorting through donations, working in the shop and helping keep the website updated.
- Litter picking, gardening and overseeing youth gardening groups: Chiltern Rangers work with local communities to maintain local woodlands, commons, parks and other green areas in the Chiltern area.
- Wycombe Homeless Connection: Help run the overnight shelters, administrate the opening of showering and food facilities for homeless in the local area.
Fees & Costs
- Monthly licence fee: from £220-337pcm depending on whether you take sole occupancy or live with a partner
- Refundable security payment (equivalent of 5 weeks’ fees): from £254-389 depending on how many people are living there
- Fees include council tax but exclude all other bills
- No hidden costs, service charges or admin fees
Find Out More Apply Now