Self-contained flats in Greenwich, SE3 Available Immediately
We have a range of studio, 1, 2 & 3-bed flats just east of Greenwich Park. They’re well-located a short bus journey from Greenwich village, and 15 minutes walk to Westcombe Park station where you can be at London Bridge in just 15 minutes. Westcombe Hill is a couple of minutes stroll away with a variety of food shops, eateries and plenty of useful amenities. You’re also just 20 minutes meander from Greenwich Observatory where you can take in breathtaking views of the city!
More information and next steps
This property is perfect for anyone looking for lots of space and the added benefit of living in a great community of guardians. If this sounds like you, complete our guardian application process so you can sign up for a viewing.
Check out 5 Great Places To Volunteer In Greenwich to kickstart your volunteering!
- 2 minutes walk from supermarket, amenities and eateries on Westcombe Hill
- 20 minutes by bus to Greenwich village
- 20 minute stroll to Greenwich Observatory
- All inclusive rate includes utilities and council tax
- Bike storage
- Communal garden space
- Large communal lounge and kitchenette
- Laundry room
- Westcombe Park Station: 15 minutes walk or 10 minutes by bus
- London Bridge: 30 minutes by train
Popular Volunteering at this LocationDot Dot Dot supports all of its guardians to volunteer at least 16 hours every month for good causes. Find out more about how volunteering and guardianship go together. Take a look at some of the volunteering opportunities in this area.
- Greenwich Foodbank: You can volunteer in their warehouse to help to weigh, sort and store donated food before it’s made into parcels for clients to collect. You could help in this vital work to ensure they have the right food available at all times. Alternatively, help out at a foodbank centre by having an informal chat with clients over a cup of tea, to discuss their situation and signpost to further support.
Fees & Costs
- Monthly licence fees:
- Studios: £600pcm for single occupancy
- 1-bed flats: £750pcm for single occupancy
- 2-bed flats: £850pcm or £425 per person for two people sharing
- 3-bed flats: £950pcm or £475 per person for two people sharing
- Refundable security payment (equivalent of 5 weeks’ fees): from £490
- Fees include council tax and all utilities except electricity
- No hidden costs, service charges or admin fees