Self-contained flats in Liverpool, L12 Coming SoonView All Photos
We are pleased to offer a selection of flats in the West Derby area of Liverpool. There are regular bus services a couple of minutes’ walk away and from there you can be in Liverpool city centre in 20 minutes. Right on your doorstep there are local amenities including a post office, pharmacy and convenience store. Plus, there’s a Tesco Superstore just 10 minutes’ walk away.
The majority of the properties are studios and 1-bed flats. They’re situated in a peaceful, residential area with the added bonus of a garden and car parking.
Cost & Fees
- Studio flat – £250pcm
- 1-bed flat – £280pcm
All prices incl. Council Tax but excl. utilities
Couples sharing a 1-bed flat will be eligible for our 35% couple’s discount. Or if you are living here alone, you could also be eligible for a 25% single occupancy council tax discount. More information available here.
More information and next steps
Interested? Take our guardian quiz to start the application process and find out more about our Liverpool properties and viewings.
- Studio and 1-bed flats available
- Situated in a peaceful, residential area
- Very close to local amenities including a post office, pharmacy and convenience store
- 10 minutes’ walk to Tesco Superstore
- Communal spaces and gardens
- Regular bus services a couple of minutes’ walk away
- Car park
- Liverpool Lime Street station: 20 minutes by bus
- Liverpool Central station: 35 minutes by bus
Popular Volunteering at this LocationDot Dot Dot supports all of its guardians to volunteer at least 16 hours every month for good causes. Find out more about how volunteering and guardianship go together.Take a look at some of the volunteering opportunities in this area.
- Zoë’s Place Baby Hospice: Zoë’s Place Baby Hospice provides 24 hour palliative and respite care for infants aged 0-5 with life limiting or life threatening conditions. So why not make good use of your skills and get involved in your local community. Roles include Fundraising Volunteers and Ambassadors.
- Sea Cadets: Sea Cadets Liverpool (West Derby) aims to give young people an experience that will help them grow into the person they want to be in a safe and friendly environment. Through various activities and adventures, they learn teamwork, respect, loyalty, self-confidence, commitment, self-discipline, honesty and how to be the best version of ourselves.
- The Whitechapel Centre: The Whitechapel Centre is the leading homeless and housing charity for the Liverpool region. They have a wide range of volunteer opportunities, some working directly with service users and others working behind the scenes. As a volunteer you will be offered a comprehensive induction program and full on-the-job training.
Fees & Costs
- Monthly licence fee: from £250-280pcm depending on the size of property
- Deposit (equivalent of 5 weeks’ fees): from £288-323 depending on the size of the flat
- Fees include council tax but exclude all other bills
- No hidden costs, service charges or admin fees
Find Out More Apply Now