Central London house, in Marylebone W1U Currently Full
Our property in Marylebone is a three story house in a very well located area. It is a spacious property perfect for a couple.
The property is bright and spacious. It has a small terrace garden leading off one room with french doors, a big living room and a large kitchen.
It is in an excellent location just off Marylebone High Street in Westminster, surrounded by shops, restaurants and bars. It is also located in close proximity to both Regents Park and Hyde Park, so this property has the extra perks of being near lots of open, green space.
Whether you work in the City or further afield, there are great transport links with the Jubilee, Central, Victoria, Bakerloo, Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City tube lines, all being within 15 minutes walk! You can access Chiltern and GWR rail services from Marylebone.
This property is also great as you can access everything you need by foot!
This is your chance to live for less in Central London with Dot Dot Dot, take our guardian quiz to apply for this space now.
- Excellent location just a few minutes walk to Oxford Street and Marylebone
- Located in close proximity to both Regents Park and Hyde Park
- Good amount of space for central London living
- Marylebone Station: 15 mintues walk
- Bond Street & Oxford Circus Stations: 8 minutes walk
Popular Volunteering at this LocationDot Dot Dot supports all of its guardians to volunteer at least 16 hours every month for good causes. Find out more about how volunteering and guardianship go together.Take a look at some of the volunteering opportunities in this area.
- FoodCycle: They have opportunities available for people to come along and cook, host guests and be involved in collecting the surplus food donations from local suppliers.
- The Marylebone Centre: This is a day centre for homeless women, including refugees and asylum seekers. They have a range of volunteering opportunities which allows them to offer a variety of activities and increased support to the women they work with.
- One Westminster (formerly Volunteer Centre Westminster): You can volunteer as a befriender for elderly people. You will spend time with an older person living in Westminster and provide companionship. The Befriending Plus provides amazing opportunities for social interaction and engagement, a sense of being part of a community. This might involve conversation at home over a cup of tea or going out for walks or to the shops.
Fees & Costs
- Monthly licence fee:£425pcm per guardian – we think this property is ideal for a couple so preference will be given to couples
- Deposit (equivalent of 5 weeks’ fees): £490 per guardian
- Fees include council tax and water bills, but excludes gas and electricity bills
- No hidden costs, service charges or admin fees