Beautiful park house in Croydon, CR0 Currently Full
We have a really great house set in a lovely park in Croydon, south London. As well as having access to the park, the building has its own private garden.
The house itself has a great living space with lots of rooms available for communal use, as well as a kitchen and bathroom. There are additional spaces which could be used as artist studios or workspaces. As well as being a really decent size, the property is only 40 minutes from London Bridge and close to some of our other great properties and property guardians in south London.
As well as our standard 35% discount for people sharing a room as a couple, studio spaces are also available for people looking for ‘live-work’ arrangements for only 25% on top of the basic licence fee.
This would be a great chance to live with like-minded people in an affordable, homely property.
Take our guardian quiz to apply for a space here.
- Leafy green setting in park with an additional garden
- Spacious communal and personal living areas
- Great opportunity for live-work
- London Bridge: 40 minutes door to door
- Woodside Tram Stop: 2 minute walk
Popular Volunteering at this LocationDot Dot Dot supports all of its guardians to volunteer at least 16 hours every month for good causes. Find out more about how volunteering and guardianship go together.Take a look at some of the volunteering opportunities in this area.
- Museum of Croydon: A chance to volunteer front of house or around exhibitions so you can learn new skills and contribute by keeping the history of your community alive.
- Goodgym Croydon: Volunteering with a difference - join a group where you run to a volunteering task across Croydon. A great way to combine fitness with doing good in your local community.
Fees & Costs
- Monthly licence fee: from £300-394pcm depends on number of spaces an individual or couples or friends will occupy
- Refundable security payment (equivalent of 5 weeks’ fees): from £346-455 depending on the property and how many people are living there
- Fees include council tax and utilities
- No hidden costs, service charges or admin fees
**Studios are also available for people looking for ‘live-work’ arrangements for only 25% on top of the licence feeFind Out More Apply Now