Bright Studio flats in Henley-on-Thames, RG9 Currently Full
We are excited to offer spacious studio flats in a fantastic location in Henley-on-Thames, just a short walk to the town centre, River Thames and Henley bridge. In town, you’ll find a bunch of great local cafes, restaurants, shops and if you love watersports you can experience the Henley Royal Regatta which takes place in July each year.
The location is perfect for those who love the outdoors, with the Thames Path national trail and the Oxfordshire Way, passing through the town. It’s also located on the edge of the Chilterns Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
There are good connections by road to Reading, Maidenhead and Oxford. There’s also Henley train station with regular trains to Twyford, and connections to London, Reading, and Slough.
These bright and spacious flats feature a kitchen, bathroom, lounge and double bedroom – with the bedroom and lounge being separated by a sliding door. Plus, there’s a decent amount of storage space throughout.
The ground floor flats have access to gardens, and there’s a shared car park, as well as free street parking.
More information and next steps
If you want to be the first to find out more about our Henley-on-Thames properties and attend the viewings, take our guardian quiz today to start the application process.
- Studio flat with lounge and bedroom separated by sliding doors
- Live alongside like-minded neighbours
- Close to local shops and cafes
- Car parking available
- Ground floor flats have access to garden
- Henley-on-Thames station: 15 minutes walk
- Reading: 30 minutes by car
- Oxford: 45 minutes by car
- Maidenhead: 30 minutes by car
Popular Volunteering at this LocationDot Dot Dot supports all of its guardians to volunteer at least 16 hours every month for good causes. Find out more about how volunteering and guardianship go together.Take a look at some of the volunteering opportunities in this area.
- Headway Thames Valley: This local, independent charity promote wider understanding of all aspects of brain injury and provide information, support and services to people with an acquired brain injury, their families and carers in the Thames Valley. Some volunteering activities include; helping to learn or re-learn computer and cooking skills, and fundraising.
- Citizens Advice Oxfordshire South & Vale: Citizens Advice provide free, confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives. Check out their current volunteering opportunities in the area.
Fees & Costs
- Monthly licence fee: £450pcm for sole occupancy or £295pcm per person for couples sharing
- Refundable security payment (equivalent of 5 weeks’ fees): £340-519
- Fees include council tax and exclude utilities
- No hidden costs, service charges or admin fees
Find Out More Apply Now